This short guide is related to the most frequent questions of our customers
- Is it legal to grow marijuana?
- How to get a medical marijuana card?
- How to get a marijuana license?
- Can employers of 420 Evaluations bring a card to my home?
- Where can I find a community of medical marijuana?
- What are the last legal notifications about medical marijuana?
- Where is the closest weed clinic of 420 Evaluations?
History of the city
With a population of almost 600,000 (2016) Fresno is the fifth-biggest city in California. Like most other Californian cities, Fresno was born of fame and fortune seekers from the great gold rush of 1948.
Finally Fresno people figured out what to do with themselves, as the city is renowned for its entertainment and nightlife scene. Activities and outdoor sports are enormous as there’s easy access to great fishing areas, mountains and parks. Fresno succeeds fairly nicely in the agricultural, food processing, glass, plastics, and computer software sectors furthermore understanding how to party.
Documents of legacy of marijuana in Fresno