This short guide is related to the most frequent questions of our customers
- Is it legal to grow marijuana?
- How to get a medical marijuana card?
- How to get a marijuana license?
- Can employers of 420 Evaluations bring a card to my home?
- Where can I find a community of medical marijuana?
- What are the last legal notifications about medical marijuana?
- Where is the closest weed clinic of 420 Evaluations?
History of the city
With a population of almost 200,000 individuals, Garden Grove is the 26th most populous city in California.
Garden Grove started off as somewhat farming community that was alone. A settlement formed with the coming of a businessman named the Methodist church and Alonzo Cook. When the settlement was linked by railway to the remainder of the booming California a suitable town formed.
Were you aware? The yearly Strawberry festival brings more visitors than residents.
In 1933, the “Long Beach” quake efficiently ruined downtown. The people stood at 44 thousand when the city was incorporated in 1956. In another 22 years the people morphed to 120,000 residents.
There’s little local business to speak of apart from an important presence in manufacturing, molding and plastics.
Contacts of medical marijuana personalities in Garden Grove
Damian Nassiri: Cannabis Law Group
Collective Incorporation, Management and Legal Compliance Consulting, Labor Law
333 City Blvd. West, 17th Floor Orange CA 92868
Specializing in Criminal & collective defense
1851 E. 1st St. Suite 840 Santa Ana CA 92705