This short guide is related to the most frequent questions of our customers
- Is it legal to grow marijuana?
- How to get a medical marijuana card?
- How to get a marijuana license?
- Can employers of 420 Evaluations bring a card to my home?
- Where can I find a community of medical marijuana?
- What are the last legal notifications about medical marijuana?
- Where is the closest weed clinic of 420 Evaluations?
History of the city
With a population of about 210,000, Glendale ranks as 23rd biggest city. A unique characteristic of the city is its uncommon concentration of immigrants of Armenian descent.
Were you aware? Glendale was chosen as the West Coast headquarters of the American Nazi Party, stayed open until the early 1980s.
Glendale started out as a Ranch run by a former military corporal that was Spanish. The livestock and farming of the Rancho kept up a little community. In 1860, the oldest standing building in the city, was constructed. The lands went from Spanish to American control in the mid 1800’s.
In 1884 local residents selected the “Glendale” as the town name. The Pacific Electric Railway brought streetcar service in 1904 indicating the transition from town to city. In 1908 Glendale was integrated..
Contacts of medical marijuana personalities in Glendale
D|R Welch Attorneys at Law P.C.
Marijuana law (criminal, corporate, and tax)
523 W. 6th Street, Suite 716 Los Angeles, CA 90301
The Law Offices of Michele Brooke, Esq.
Cannabusiness Law; Regulatory Compliance; litigation; Family Law
Jacek W. Lentz
Medical marijuana, asset forfeiture, post-conviction relief
1055 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1996 Los Angeles CA 90017