This short guide is related to the most frequent questions of our customers
- Is it legal to grow marijuana?
- How to get a medical marijuana card?
- How to get a marijuana license?
- Can employers of 420 Evaluations bring a card to my home?
- Where can I find a community of medical marijuana?
- What are the last legal notifications about medical marijuana?
- Where is the closest weed clinic of 420 Evaluations?
History of the city
With a population of about 500,000 (2016), Long Beach Is the second biggest city in the Greater LA. Its world famous port is the second most active in America and one of the biggest on the planet.
At one time International City was the world. The city appears to enjoy making spare parts; Long Beach is a leading maker of auto, aircraft and electronic bits and pieces of all kinds. Long Beach is also a leading player in the petroleum sectors of underground, refineries and offshore drilling.
In 1880, a William E. Willmore bought a ranch in what’s now in the heart of Long Beach. Bill’s rodeo failed and he was bought out by Long Beach Land and Water Company. The City – without the Water Company part of the name – was formally incorporated in 1897.