This short guide is related to the most frequent questions of our customers
- Is it legal to grow marijuana?
- How to get a medical marijuana card?
- How to get a marijuana license?
- Can employers of 420 Evaluations bring a card to my home?
- Where can I find a community of medical marijuana?
- What are the last legal notifications about medical marijuana?
- Where is the closest weed clinic of 420 Evaluations?
History of the city
The Spanish were the first Europeans to scout the region, setting up little outposts in the Valley.
Are you aware? Moreno is slang for brown haired girl in Spanish.
Americans started to move with some of them making their way to the current site of Moreno Valley City. Farms grew with new irrigation services and sprung up. The faucets were turned off and most of the inhabitants were compelled to move.
When the US Army came to town Moreno came out of mothballs. The military relationship of the town would continue on into the 21st Century.
The residents of Moreno valley was only 20,000 in 1970! The people was 50,000 and now there are more than 200,000 Americanos in residency.
Contacts of medical marijuana personalities in Moreno Valley
Lawrence Bynum – MMJ Law
Specializing in Business formation & operation; zoning & permits
6700 Indiana Ave., Suite 240 Riverside CA 92506
Allen Bartleman – MMJ Law
Specializing in Medical cannabis practice, collectives, family law/child custody
293 North D St. Suite 202M San Bernardino CA 92408
Law Offices of James M. Taylor – MMJ Legal Services
66 W. Ramsey Street Banning CA 92220